How to Get Rid of Gray Hair | Best Ways to Prevent It Naturally
Our hairs also go through a natural life cycle of dying and then being regenerated, It’s natural. One of the most frustrating things about the modern lifestyle is gray hair. Nothing matches the dread streaks of silver and white pop up even when you are in your 20s. And, you start looking for treatments and remedies that might stop the inevitable. When you grow old, the grey hairs are a sign of wisdom and maturity but in your early 30s and sometimes, even 20s, it’s absolutely disheartening. So how to get rid of gray hair? In this article, we explain the causes and natural remedies to get rid of grey hairs.
Reasons Behind Gray Hairs:
First of all, we will discuss the reasons behind the gray hairs.
- Plucking grey hairs.
- Vitamin And Mineral Deficiency.
Stress Turns Hair Grey:
Stress might be a reason behind your stress. But it is not an actual cause of grey hair, a person won’t suddenly have greys all over after a tense situation at home or a stressful day at work. Stress just triggers the process.
Plucking Grey Hairs:
you have often read on the internet or heard this from your friends. While plucking grey hair, in general, is not a good idea, it does not contribute to more greys. When you puck your hair it may weaken the follicle and cause collateral damage in the process. But if you pluck the strand which is not grey by mistake, a new grey hair may grow in its place.
Your lifestyle is also a reason behind the grey hairs. If smoking is part of your lifestyle, It can cause your hair to turn grey before time. Smoking also causes the deficiency of vitamin B, folic acid, and biotin that are associated with early greying. You can follow a well-balanced nutritious diet in your lifestyle but it wouldn’t reverse greys but help keep them at bay.
According to the researches, the imbalance in hormones can also trigger or increase premature graying of hair. If you have this hair problem and not sure if you have a hormonal imbalance, please consult a health expert.
Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency:
Deficiency of vitamins and minerals like vitamin B12, vitamin D, folate, iron, and selenium may also a reason behind your grey hairs. Deficiency of folic acid, biotin, and Vitamin B12 was found in people facing grey hair problem.
Now we will find out the natural ways of how to get rid of gray hair
Home Remedies to Reduce Gray Hair:
Now the question is how to get rid of gray hair naturally? Now you discuss the natural remedies for this hair problem. All of these remedies are effective and doesn’t have any side effect.
Amla and Coconut Oil:
Indian gooseberry (Amla) is rich in vitamin C and also has antioxidant and anti-aging properties. It revitalizes the pigment in your hair follicle. And the coconut oil penetrates through the hair shaft and helps to reduce protein loss.
- Just take 3-5 amla and one cup of coconut oil.
- Now boil the amla with one cup of coconut oil to prepare an oil solution.
- Cooldown the solution and store it in the jar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil solution and massage into your scalp and work it through the length of your hair for at least 15 minutes and leave it 15-25 minutes.
- Wash your hair after 15-25 minutes with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner.
- Repeat this procedure at least 2-4 times a day.
Black tea contains antioxidants that can help to prevent free radical damage to hair, and thus, premature graying. It also provides a shine and makes your hair darker. Black Tea is also a good way to relieve stress. As we mention the stress is also the reason behind this problem.
- Take 2 tablespoons of black tea and 1 cup of water.
- Now start boiling the black tea in a cup of water until it is well brewed and let it cool down.
- Now apply it on your hair and scalp and massage for a couple of minutes and leave it on for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner.
Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil:
Curry Leaves are used to maintain and retain the natural hair tone and also helps to prevent graying of hair. Coconut oil helps to increase the strength of your hair and promote hair growth.
- Boil a handful of curry leaves with 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil and prepare an oil solution and let the solution cool down.
- Now stain the oil solution and massage it into your scalp and work it through the length of your hair.
- Massage it for at least 15 minutes and leave it on for at least 30-45 minutes and wash off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner.
- Repeat this procedure at least 3-4 times a week.
Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil:
Lemons contain antioxidants and vitamin C that can neutralize free radicals and prevent hair damage. Lemon not helps to reverse the graying of hair but it will stop increasing the gray hairs. coconut oil helps to increase the strength of your hair and promote hair growth.
- Just take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Now add lemon juice in coconut oil and heat the mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- When the mixture cools down, massage into your scalp and work it down to the tips of your hair, and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Now wash hairs with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner.
- Repeat this process twice a week.
Castor Oil with Coconut Oil:
Castor Oil contains omega-6 essential fatty acids that improve your hair health and hair darkening. It also improves the blood circulation that stimulates hair growth.
- Just take 1 tablespoon of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of castor oil into 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and heat it for a couple of minutes.
- Now massage the oil solution onto your scalp and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with conditioner.
If you are younger than 30 years and have gray or white hair, it is really a serious problem for you. If you want to get rid of gray hairs then first know about the reason which causes gray hairs. After the causes, the question is how to get rid of gray hair? Above in this article, we listed some natural remedies for this problem. All of these remedies are effective and doesn’t have any side effect. We hope you like this article of Fairy MInes, Let us know your reviews in the comment section.